Richmond Peace Education Center is currently seeking an unpaid Social Media Intern to help our small office both focus and develop its social media presence. This is a great opportunity for current students or recent grads looking for behind-the-scenes experience in either the nonprofit sector, or social media campaigns for businesses.
- Assist with development of website updates, email campaigns, and social media updates;
- Develop and implement a social media strategy in order to grow RPEC’s social media presence;
- Assist with maintenance of RPEC’s website;
- Help maintain and organize Facebook, Youtube, and email campaigns;
- Attend RPEC-sponsored events to capture video and/or sound clips, and photos to be used on social media platforms;
- Experience with social media and website management required;
- Current enrollment in, or recent graduation from, an undergraduate or graduate program of study;
- Major or specialization in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism, English, or relevant experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Energetic, self-starter, with flexible and positive attitude;
- A sense of humor!
How to apply
Please submit a resume, cover letter describing your experience, and any links or attachments showing your work to: