It’s our way of reminding you – if you volunteered, if you gave 5 bucks or 5,000, if you shared our emails or Facebook posts – that we can’t do this without you. Come celebrate our accomplishments and plan our future successes, with good food and great friends!
This year’s dinner will be May 26th at 5:30 p.m., at Ginter Park Presbyterian Church. RSVP today!
The evening will include music, recognition of youth peace leaders, and a raffle. The meal will include salads and desserts made by Peace Center board members.Member Appreciation Dinner RSVP
At the dinner, we will honor this year’s Peacemaker of the Year, an honor we give to a hand-selected individual or organization whose work advances peace and justice in Virginia.Peacemaker of the Year Award
This annual award recognizes the efforts of an individual or organization to build a more just and peaceful community and world. Nominees must be central Virginia residents, or Virginia residents who have had a significant impact on the Richmond metropolitan region. Statewide organizations are also eligible for the award.
Previous award recipients include:
- Bishop Walter Sullivan
- Congressman Bobby Scott
- King Salim Khalfani
- Not With These Hands
- Betsy Brinson
- The Sacred Ground Historical Reclamation Project
- Gun control advocates Andrew Goddard and Lori Haas
- Rev. Benjamin Campbell
- John Gallini
- And last year’s honorees Dr. John Moeser and The Thrifty Quaker.
This year’s Member Appreciation Dinner offers you, your business or organization a new way to support the work of the Richmond Peace Education Center:
Become a Sponsor!
• It’s a great way to contribute to RPEC’s important work while promoting your organization or business to an audience of loyal peace-minded community members.
• Reach more than 2,000 people in metro-Richmond through electronic media and the RPEC newsletter.
• Directly reach more than 100 event attendees, many of whom may be potential patrons or supporters.
• Sponsorship of this RPEC event makes a positive and powerful statement about your group’s commitment to the community.
Want to learn more?
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call (804) 232-1002.