It’s our way of reminding you – if you volunteered, if you gave 5 bucks or 5,000, if you shared our emails or Facebook posts – that we can’t do this without you. Come celebrate our accomplishments and plan our future successes, with good food and great friends! The evening will include music and the presentation of Peacemaker of the Year award.
This year’s event is May 26th at 5:30.
At the dinner, we will present our Peacemaker of the Year Award, given to a hand-selected individual or organization going above and beyond to improve our community.Peacemaker of the Year Award
This year’s award winner will be honored at the Richmond Peace Education Center’s annual membership meeting on May 26th.
This annual award recognizes the efforts of an individual or organization to build a more just and peaceful community and world. Nominees must be central Virginia residents, or Virginia residents who have had a significant impact on the Richmond metropolitan region. Statewide organizations are also eligible for the award.
Previous recipients include:
- Bishop Walter Sullivan
- Congressman Bobby Scott
- King Salim Khalfani
- Not With These Hands
- Betsy Brinson
- The Sacred Ground Historical Reclamation Project
- Gun control advocates Andrew Goddard and Lori Haas
- Rev. Benjamin Campbell
- RPEC founder John Gallini
- And last year’s honorees Dr. John Moeser and The Thrifty Quaker.
This year’s Member Appreciation Dinner offers you, your business or organization a new way to support the work of the Richmond Peace Education Center…Businesses and Organizations: Learn How to Sponsor an RPEC Event
Become a Sponsor!
• It’s a great way to contribute to RPEC’s important work while promoting your organization or business to an audience of loyal peace-minded community members.
• Reach more than 2,000 people in metro-Richmond through electronic media and the RPEC newsletter.
• Directly reach more than 100 event attendees, many of whom may be potential patrons or supporters.
• Sponsorship of this RPEC event makes a positive and powerful statement about your group’s commitment to the community.
Want to learn more?
- Contact us at email@example.com
- Call (804) 232-1002.