You can help the Peace Center every time you shop at Kroger with your Kroger Plus card! It takes less than five minutes to join and it’s an easy way to support RPEC (at no extra cost to you).
1) Go to https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards and create your Kroger account.
2) Click on Enroll Now for the Community Rewards Program and enter Richmond Peace Education Center or the RPEC account code (94179) to designate RPEC as your recipient organization.
3) Enter your Kroger Plus Card #. If you do not have a card, you can create a virtual card online.
4) Use your Kroger Plus card every time you shop at Kroger. If you leave your Kroger Plus card at home, you can still earn points for RPEC by using your default ID (the phone number you used to set up the account) at checkout!
5) Once you’ve registered, be sure to email our volunteer Kroger Community Rewards Coordinator, Camille, with you contact information so we can keep you in the loop about any relevant updates! She’s also a great source of information if you have any trouble enrolling online!
If you aren’t able to register online, the folks at 1-800-576-4377 are very helpful and can even sign you up over the phone.
Please encourage all members of your household to use your Community Rewards Plus Card (or your alternative ID – preferred phone #) OR designate RPEC as their Community Rewards recipient for their own accounts.