Unfortunately, our wonderful, highly-skilled Administrative Coordinator, Beth Holt, will be leaving us after the first of the year. So we are now looking for someone to fill that position.
Purpose of Position:
The administrative coordinator performs a variety of functions to organize and staff the office. The coordinator facilitates the work of the director, staff, committees, and board of RPEC. The administrative coordinator tracks essential information for the center and ensures a smooth flow of information within RPEC as well as with other individuals and organizations in the community.
- Excellent computer skills; proficiency with Microsoft Office software including mail merge.
- Administrative experience in managing multiple tasks.
- Organized and detail-oriented; excellent spoken and written. communication skills; ability to anticipate and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated background working effectively and collaboratively with diverse staff, board, volunteers and/or community members.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping
- Ability to maintain office equipment
- Experience in supervising volunteers
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Pleasant, positive, and helpful attitude
- Two-year commitment.
- Support of the Richmond Peace Education Center’s mission of peace and justice.
Download complete job description: Administrative Coordinator Job Description
Application deadline: 12/5/14
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the cover letter, describe your prior work experience and any other relevant experience. Address how your background aligns with the position requirements and the work of RPEC.
RPEC values a diverse workplace. People of color, women, and LGBT candidates are encouraged to apply. RPEC offers a rewarding and collaborative work environment.