The Richmond Peace Education Center seeks a Communication & Development Coordinator!
Join an organization that is passionate about building a more peaceful and just Richmond region.
The Communication & Development Coordinator will support communications and outreach to strengthen RPEC’s visibility, project its voice, and strengthen connections with Peace Center members and the larger community. The Coordinator also actively supports RPEC’s development efforts in order to sustain and expand capacity, and maintains the donor database. In addition, the Coordinator performs a variety of functions to maintain and organize the office, facilitate the work of the director, and support other staff and the board.
The Coordinator must be able to manage and track numerous projects at a time, be detail oriented, and support the Peace Center’s work and mission.
- Fundraising, communications or nonprofit experience.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Organized and detail-oriented; excellent spoken and written. communication skills; ability to anticipate and meet deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Demonstrated background working collaboratively and in diverse communities
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Willingness to make a two-year commitment.
- Self starter who will take initiative. Pleasant, positive, and helpful attitude.
- Support of the Richmond Peace Education Center’s mission of peace and justice.
Application deadline: 5/20/17
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In the cover letter, describe your prior work experience and any other relevant experience. Address how your background aligns with the position requirements and the work of the Peace Center.
RPEC values a diverse workplace. People of color, women, and LGBT candidates are encouraged to apply.
View job description here: RPEC Job Description 2017