Less than 2 months until November 7, the night of RPEC’s auction. If you haven’t bought your tickets yet, now is the time. Go to the RPEC website and click on the auction page where there is a button for ticket purchases. Or contact an RPEC board member all of whom have tickets to sell.
Here’s just a few items to whet your bidding appetite:
- The ever popular truckload of mulch delivered to your yard
- The ever popular “Soup of the Month Club”
- Flycasting lesson
- A day sailing on the water for four
- Behind the scenes tour of Lewis Ginter Gardens with lunch
- Back for a second year: 1 week in the Adirondacks; and 1 week on the beach at Oceanside, Va
- A spring week in the mountains
- A weekend at the Outer Banks
- Tickets to a U of R men’s home basketball game
- Tickets to the Modlin series at U of R
And lots more restaurant certificates, treasures for your home, clothing and jewelry, and unusual experiences.
Put November 7 on your calendar, buy your tickets and plan to bring your credit card!