RPEC has teamed with various local Richmond restaurants to bring you gift certificates to places like Can Can Brasserie, Tarrants Café, The Cask Café, Kuba Kuba or a dozen pounds of sausage from Sausage Craft.
For a special experience, you and 11 others can have a Middle Eastern Dinner and Demonstration led by Raidah Hudson Lee that starts with a glass of wine on a screened porch followed by a compilation of delicious appetizers and entrees. The meal is inspired by Jerusalem: A Cookbook–in which chefs Yotam Ottolenghi and Sami Tamimi explore the vibrant cuisine of their divided Arab and Jewish hometown of Jerusalem.
Or if you don’t feel like cooking, have an exotic homemade dinner prepared for you!
- Experience ‘L’Chaim Delight’ prepared by Paul Fleisher; a traditional Jewish meal including chicken soup or borscht, beef brisket, potato kugel and Manischewitz wine.
- Enjoy a delectable Persian chicken and rice dinner for four with dessert and wine prepared by the Mansari Family.
- Feast on a savory Vegetarian Indian dinner for four including veggie samosas, vegetable biryani and Gulab Jamun, a North Indian delicacy, for dessert.
- Still not satisfied? Try a gourmet multi-course Italian dinner for four prepared by Peace Center board member Rob Gabriele.
- And to satisfy that sweet tooth, enjoy homemade tins of cookies baked by Elaine Ogburn or a tin of homemade candy prepared by Mary Munton!
Any of these delicious and diverse meals–and many more–can be yours if you come to the auction on November 7th. Help support RPEC and our mission and experience the rich and beautiful diversity within our own community.
These are just a few of the delicious food items we have to offer this year at the auction. If you’re “hungry” to check out more of our enticing auction items, or buy tickets, view our website.
We hope to see you there with full wallets and empty bellies!